This document mostly contains the below terms with the below definitions.
- Website: The www.accountess.ro website and all its contents – text, illustration and graphics.
- User: Anyone who uses the website in personal, non-commercial purpose or to access the services promoted on the website. The user of this website must be above 18 years old.
- Administrator: The administrator of this website is Accountess Consulting SRL, headquartered in Bucharest, District 1, 17 Dumitru Florescu street.
Administrator’s Rights and Responsibilities
The administrator requests, collects and processes the following personal data exclusively to send a first offer. The data you add and send is used for the sole purpose to provide you access to personalized services.
- First name;
- Last name;
- Phone number;
- Email address.
The administrator collects the data safely for each user and exclusively through the contact form. The data storage is confidential, according to the regulations in force regarding personal data.
Once you send your personal data, the administrator contacts you with a first offer that gives you access to the services promoted on the website. Once you send your message, you can agree to the data collection by ticking the box that asks for your approval. The message states:
“I agree that Accountess can process my personal data from the contact form for contacting me with an offer”.
The User’s Rights
All the users have the below rights regarding their data:
- Access to his/her personal data (by Article no. 15);
- Can intervene and rectify, or erase (by Article no. 16) the data (by Article no. 17);
- Is not subject to individual initiatives to make a personal profile containing the data provided (by Article no. 22);
- Can disagree to provide personal data (by Article no. 21);
- Can address legal court.
Non-Personal and Cookie-Related Data
You can ask us to delete this data through a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The administrator can withdraw any collaboration with a user if he/she damages the administrator’s image. Also, the administrator can sue a user if he/she is the author of any kind of abuse that leads to image damage.
Last change to this document is from December 28th, 2017.